NdFeB (neodymium Iron Boron) magnet is the third generation of rare-earth permanent magnet, named "king magnet" for its great performance and competitive price. It's widely used in modern industry and electronic technology.
Disc Size of Neodymium Magnets. Widely used in toy, sensor, relay and switch! The following items are the relative products of the NdFeB Disc Magnets, you can quickly find the NdFeB Disc Magnets through the list.
Almost all disc magnets have their north and south poles on the flat sphere surfaces (axial magnetization). The few exceptions that are diametrically magnetized are especially marked.
1. Strict quality control: rich experienced QC team guarantees 100% qualified product.
2. Advanced technology: utilizes new Sintered NdFeB magnet techniques and equipment such as strip casting, HDDR technology.
3. We provide various grades.
4. Strong production capacity: we can guarantee on time delivery for several large orders at the same time.
5. Good performance: resistance to demagnetization, good in ambient temperature and heat resistance
6. Excellent service: professional service team give you fast response and provide solutions till you are satisfied
(1) Small Disc Magnets 2x2 mm
(2) Medium Disc Magnets 8x8 mm
(3) Big Disc Magnets 50x15 mm
(4) Disc with adhesive 10x2 mm
This is a flat disc magnet with a self-adhesive side. Just peel off the film and glue it on.